– You must not be receiving scholarship from any other source during the time you are getting AIMCAUK scholarship.
– Fee through AIMCAUK scholarship is only paid into a college account. Under no circumstances, a student fee can be transferred into a personal account.
– There should be no breach of discipline, neglect of duties or reprehensible conduct on your part while you are receiving AIMCAUK scholarship.
– AIMCA UK reserves the right to cancel your scholarship immediately at any time without any prior notice should any of the above conditions are falsely declared.
How to Apply
– Complete both forms in capital letters with black ink. Form B must be signed by the principal and countersigned by one of the college faculty staff.
– You must provide your contact details, phone number and e-mail. No application will be considered without this information.
– Once forms are completed please forward them to Head of AIMCAUK Scholarship Scrutiny Committee comprising of AIMC faculty members.
– AIMCAUK board of Trustees would consider the names for final approval, once it receive the recommendations from AIMCAUK scrutiny committee.