- The Membership of AIMCAUK is open to all the Doctors who have studied in Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore subscribing to the objectives of the Association and residing in the UK,and Ireland will be eligible to become members. The Executive Committee will approve the application for the membership.
- The members shall have all dues paid and shall be entitled to all of the privileges of the Association including the right to vote and hold office. A member must comply with the rules and regulations of the Association. The membership of the Association shall be of the following categories: Active ,life, Associate , Emeritus, Honorary, and Student member.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPS
– Active members will pay a membership fee of £10/month
Benefits of Active memberships of AIMCAUK
– Right to vote in the election and hold an office
– Opportunities for socialising and networking, Discount towards AIMCAUK annual gala dinners
– Career advice and mentorship
– Help and support would be provided to ‘Doctors in Difficulty
– Career /PLAB Guidance
– Guidance towards clinical attachments and jobs in NHS
– Guidance towards preparation for consultant interviews
– Support towards organizing voluntary/charitable work experience in Pakistan.
- Lifetime Membership will be granted to those active members of AIMCAUK
- Member will pay 10 years of the current annual fee either in one lump sum or as installments with in one year.
- AIMC graduates who were previous active members.
- All other AIMC graduates in UK.
- All professors and faculty of AIMC.
- AIMC graduates residing outside of UK.
- The Alumni may elect as an honorary member any person distinguished for services or attainments in medicine or the allied sciences, or who has rendered their services of unusual value to the Alumni or humanity.
- These members shall be recommended by the Executive Council.
- They shall not have the right to vote or hold any office in the Alumni.
- Retired doctors from NHS may apply for emeritus membership and will pay subsidise fee of £5 per month.
- They shall have no right to hold an office in the Association.
- They may serve on different committees if requested to do so by the EC.
- However, they may become a voting member by paying full annual dues.
- Any student of Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan may be admitted to the Alumni
- They will be exempt from paying annual dues.
- They will have no right to vote or hold office in the Alumni except specific position as representative of student wing
AIMCAUK MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
If you have studied in Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan, currently living in the UK (including Ireland) and would like to join the AIMCAUK (Allama Iqbal Medical College Alumni UK) as its member, then complete the following form online and submit.
Please setup standing order in favour of AIMCAUK online and confirm via email email@example.com.