Dr M Idrees Awan :::
MBBS,FRCSI,Dip in Urology
AIMC graduate MBBS 1982, obtained Fellowship (FRCS) from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, in 1991.
Achieved Specialist Urology training, obtained Diploma in Urology from University College
London in 1996. Current appointment as Honorary Consultant Urologist in Ashford and St Peters’
Hospital NHS Trust in the UK and also works as independent Urologist, NHS Locum and medico-legal expert
Founder and Chairman of three medical charity organisations:
1. Hashim Welfare Hospital Appeal registered in the UK.
2. Hashim Welfare Association registered in Pakistan.
3. Hashim Welfare Hospital based in rural Pakistan and affiliated with Ashford and St Peters’ NHS Trust in the UK.
Advisor and mentor for three charity hospital organisations in Pakistan:
1. Hasan Welfare Hospital, Faisalabad.
2. Abdullah Welfare Hospital, GT road Okara.
3. Shahdeen Welfare Hospital, Khanawal.
1.To help AIMC Alumni UK.
2. To set up a charitable circumcision Centre for training doctors to help Muslims in the UK.